Left 4 Dead: Survivors (LEFT 4 DEAD 生存者たち) also known as Left 4 Dead: Arcade (L4DAC) is a Japanese version of Left 4 Dead 2 redesigned for Japanese arcades, featuring an entirely new cast of survivors. The game still takes place in the United States featuring the same scenarios from Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, but the characters are seemingly designed to appeal to a Japanese audience. This game was originally teased as Project Z before the actual game's reveal on April 30, 2014.
The game used Nesica.Net to enable online play, events, and in-game items that could be purchased with ZG Points (in game currency gathered by playing and collecting ZG Bags) to get special items, costumes and clothing, and weapons. However, on July 26th, 2017, the game officially went offline, disabling these features, limiting the gameplay to Single Player, and Local Multiplayer. Eventually, on March 2019, the game files were leaked and it can be emulated using the L4D2 launcher. Some of the game's content were available through Steam Workshop for Left 4 Dead 2.
- Kudo Yusuke (Voiced by Kijima Ryuichi)
- "A Japanese college student who was visiting America during a long-sought trip when the outbreak began.“
- Haruka Hirose (Voiced by Sakura Ayane)
- "A Japanese High School student in Japan who was also visiting America during a school trip when the outbreak began.“
- Blake Jordan (Voiced by Takahashi Hidenori)
- "A bartender who worked in the hotel lounge when the outbreak began, and used to be a member of the army. He always tries to be positive, but he can't help but worry about the dog he left back home.“
- Kirishima Sara (Voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki)
- "A Japanese-American Tour Guide. Her father is Japanese and her mother is American. The outbreak occured during a Japanese High School's field trip under her supervision.”
Stage 1: Dead Center
Stage 2: Dark Carnival
Stage 3: Swamp Fever
Stage 4: Hard Rain
Stage 5: The Parish
Stage 6: The Passing
Stage 7: Cold Stream
Stage 8: No Mercy
Stage 9: Death Toll
Stage 10: Dead Air
Stage 11: Blood Harvest
Stage 12: Crash Course
Stage 13: The Sacrifice
- The cast are completely different despite the game taking place in previous locations seen in Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.
- Maps have minor edits making them more linear due to the game's time limit.
- New costumes, weapon skins, and weapons were added.
- Events were introduced, where players could play special gamemodes for limited amounts of time, and various rewards were handed out.
- Every single existing character has received a new voice actor, including the Left 4 Dead survivors (in The Passing), and NPCs.
- The results screen now shows the characters clapping and cheering aside from showing how many kills, etc., reminiscent of Super Smash Bros.
- Due to the game being remade as a timer-based arcade game, the game now uses timers to countdown their play time before the game prompt players to insert credits to continue the game or use the premium currency called "SVP Points" (Survival Points) to play the game long enough. If the timer runs out, the game will spawn endless amount of Tanks to end your game. The remaining SVP Points will be converted to a ZG Points to buy weapons, costumes, and special items.