The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
New primary and secondary weapons were added to the Japanese arcade game Left 4 Dead: Survivors, as well as special event weapons only available for a limited time. This list is basic and requires more research.
List of Primary weapons[edit | edit source]
- Tier 1:
- Skorpion Submachinegun
- Thompson Submachinegun
- Police Submachinegun (MP5 submachinegun)
- Police Custom Shotgun (Remington model shotgun)
- Carl Gustaf m/45
- UMP Submachinegun
- Tier 2:
- Marksman Rifle (M14 EBR)
- Military Rifle (G36 assault rifle)
- Basic Rifle (STG44 assault rifle)
- Automatic Rifle (Walther WA2000 sniper rifle)
- AK Submachinegun
- Automatic Shotgun (AA12 shotgun)
- Prototype Rifle (AK12 assault rifle)
- SVD Rifle
- Antimaterial Rifle (Barrett M82 rifle)
- Steyr Rifle (Steyr AUG assault rifle)
- Box Magazine Shotgun (Saiga 12)
- FAMAS rifle
- Long Sniper (H&K PSG1)
List of Secondary Weapons[edit | edit source]
- PM Makarov
- Melee Weapons
- Morning Star
- Saber (lit. translation Military Sword)
- Long Sword
- Collapsible Baton
- Special Weapons
- Bloody Chainsaw (special event weapon)
- China Lake pump-action grenade launcher (special event weapon)
- PKM machine gun
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Note that the official website does not have the complete list of weapons as game files indicate weapon models that are not found on the official list.
- Information on weapons on the official Left 4 Dead: Survivors website can be inaccurate. For example, the Box Magazine Shotgun's picture lists it as having a 10 round magazine with 14 rounds in reserve, when in game it has a 15 round magazine with 56 rounds in reserve.
- Most of these weapons reuse sounds and reload animations from L4D1 and L4D2 weapons. For example, the Box Magazine Shotgun reuses the firing sounds of the Chrome Shotgun and the reload animations of the AK-47.
- The arcade version also allowed players to purchase and equip colored skins for weapons. Since Taito shut down the online service for this game on July 26, 2017, this feature became unusable outside of mods.
- Weapon variants were included in-game that have either increased accuracy or increased ammo capacity
- The PKM machine gun has an incorrect drum belt holder, being located on the right side of the gun rather than on the bottom of the gun.
- While the Police Submachinegun MP5 appears to share the same model as the Counter-Strike version, in-game it only holds 30 rounds compared to the 50 rounds of the CS version.
- It is possible to port these weapons to Left 4 Dead 2 via Steam Workshop or any external websites. These weapons can be used as a replacement of an existing weapon or an additional weapon by the means of modifying the game's weapon data.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.