|"You're gonna want to see this!"|
|State||Whispering Oaks Amusement Park, Griffin County, Georgia|
This part of Whispering Oaks Amusement Park is dedicated to fun and entertaining the family's toddlers and young children. The rides are very simple and small and there are a few restaurants, restrooms and vendors found in the area. Here is a list of the rides:
- Li'l Peanut Buggies
- Li'l Peanut Rockets
- Li'l Peanut Trains
- Li'l Peanut Monorail
- Li'l Peanut Giant Slide
The rides are padded to prevent the children from hurting themselves.
Kiddie Land is one of the areas that the Survivors must traverse on their way to the safe room at the start of the Tunnel of Love and on arrival at this sizable part of the park. They found it densely populated with Common Infected milling around in distinct clumps.
From a gameplay perspective, Kiddie Land contains no special features other than a requirement to reach a marked exit on its far side which entails passing through the area and necessitates mopping the many Common Infected up that are present while keeping an eye out for the usual Special Infected. The agitated Clowns found in the locale and the periodic hordes springing over its enclosure walls are added to the challenge. Fortunately, the lines of sight are long and open and the supplies could be found around Kiddie Land's periphery.
- Apparently, Kiddie Land is one of Ellis's favorite parts of the park (Followed by The Screaming Oak).
- Kiddie Land sparked Coach's appetite up. He will exclaim "Peach cobbler".
- If Rochelle is low on health, she might get bored and sarcastically play along with Ellis over Kiddie Land.
- Sometimes, when Ellis says, "Holy shit, guys, Kiddie Land!", one of the Survivors reply:
- Coach will remark, "Sometimes it feels like we babysitting (Ellis), don't it?" Rochelle may answer that Ellis is trying to "make light of a bad situation".
- Nick will say, "He's like a 5-year-old with guns, and a comprehensive grasp of every swear word in the English language."
- Rarely, Nick will instead respond, "Now, I want to ride one."
- Rochelle will respond, "Shit, I wish that I could get that excited." before exclaiming, "Ah, to Hell with it. WOO, KIDDIE LAND!"