The Golden Freeman achievement was introduced in The Last Stand Update. To obtain it, the player must find the golden Crowbar hidden in every Left 4 Dead survival map as well having a successful, if not short, run.
List of Golden Crowbar locations
This page contains the locations of every golden Crowbar.
On the metal pipes directly above the weapons table where you initially spawn.
- Jump onto the supply table near where you spawn.
- The crowbar should be on the metal pipes above you.
On the sloped roof next to a pair of vents over the crashed truck
- Climb the truck and get onto its container.
- Turn right and get to the right gap between the AC units and wall.
- The crowbar should be located on the gutter of the sloped roof.
On the top level on a rack in a small storage room, in the larger room with Double Doors which is down the hall where you spawn.
- Go down the hall toward the double doors.
- Turn right and enter the small storage room (It should have a storage rack inside).
- The crowbar is on the top level of the rack, making it not visible if you don't jump.
On the corner of a platform near the helipad (There are multiple similar platforms, make sure you are at the right one). You can use an adrenaline shot to get to it as it is a very hard jump on its own.
- Make sure you have your adrenaline and head to the helipad.
- There should be a small platform which has a lantern and spotlight.
- Use your adrenaline to jump to the platform.
- The crowbar should be on an outcropping at the far corner.
Behind the concrete barrier next to the bridge's booth where the Howitzer will fire at.
- Head toward the booth to the right of the bridge.
- Jump onto the concrete barricade.
- The crowbar should be just behind it.
Hooked to the fender of a bus in the corner.
- Head into the depot and go to the right.
- Go behind the 2 buses where and toward the brick wall (There should be a chainsaw and M60).
- The crowbar should be hooked onto the fender of the bus.
On the concrete above the sewer pipe to the left of where you initially spawn.
- Go the the left of where you spawn, toward the sewer pipe.
- Stand under the metal pipe and next to the wall of the sewer pipe.
- Jump and you should be able to grab the crowbar.
On a ledge above the piano (You will need to jump on the piano to reach it) facing the safe room.
- Jump onto the piano.
- While facing the safe room, jump.
- The crowbar should be in the ledge directly in front of you.
On the white booth for the Theatre.
- Go toward the Theatre booth.
- Once you are up against it, jump.
- The crowbar should be on top of it.
Hooked on a tree next to a rock. It is found in the side of the house which does not have the building.
- Go to the right of the lake house (You should spawn on the pier).
- There should be 2 separate sloped rocks next to 2 separate trees.
- Go to the further rock.
- Jump up the rock and the crowbar should be hooked onto the tree.
In the burning oil barrel next to the crane controls.
- Go to the oil barrel which has fire coming out of the top.
- The crowbar should be inside of its fire.
Behind a concrete pillar next to scaffolding. There are many like this, so make sure to search each one.
- Head to the open area which has: 9 concrete pillars, many supplies and a watchtower.
- Go the to pillar which is next to scaffolding only.
- The crowbar should be between the pillar and scaffolding.
Hooked to the urinal closest to the wall in the men's restroom.
- Go to the men's restroom.
- The crowbar should be hooked onto the urinal closest to the wall.
On the end of the furthest gangway (Walkway where people can access planes from the airport directly).
- Go toward the furthest gangway.
- Go onto the mount between the luggage pile and cart.
- The crowbar should be on the gangway floor which you can get by jumping.
On the large wooden crate on the other side of where the crescendo event activation is. You will need to jump down from the walkway onto the crate to access it.
- Go onto the walkway on the opposite side of where you begin the survival run.
- Go directly over the large wooden crate and drop down onto it.
- The crowbar should be behind a set of metal pipes above the crate.
Behind the train car nearest to the derailed train car which destroys the bridge.
- Go between the terrain and train car nearest to the derailed one.
- The crowbar should be found next to the terrain behind the train car.
Next to a pile of chopped logs at the far end of the barn.
- Head to the back side of the barn.
- The crowbar should be located between a pile of chopped logs and the barn wall.
On the lowest point of the fire escape of the building furthest from the train car. You must jump on the boat and grab the crowbar mid-air.
- Jump onto the boat behind the shipping containers furthest from the train car.
- Look toward the brick building's fire escape.
- Jump toward it and press 'E'.
- The crowbar is on the lowest ledge of the fire escape, opposite of the ladder.
On the brick building next to the lorry. You must jump on a street post and grab the crowbar mid-air.
- Go behind the large lorry but stay on the pavement.
- Jump onto the street post nearest to the brick wall.
- Jump toward the wall and power pole whilst repeatedly pressing 'E'.
- The crowbar is on the top of the brick wall, fairly far on the roof.
It is found near the far generator, hooked to a sloped roof past a very short fence.
- Jump onto the power gauges (if effect detail is "low" affect the power gauges is invisible model), and then the scaffolding.
- Turn around to face the small fence which allows infected to spawn.
- Jump toward the fence whilst repeatedly pressing 'E'.
- You will need to grab the crowbar mid-air.
- The crowbar is hooked onto a sloped roof to the right.
The Last Stand
It is behind a shipping container near the one which will be lifted into the air.
- Go towards the shipping container which the electromagnet will pick up.
- Go behind the shipping container to the left of the one which will be picked up.
- The crowbar should be between the shipping container and a large rock.
It is on a second storey windowsill which is relatively difficult to access normally.
- Go behind the lighthouse where you find a stack of logs with an axe stuck to it.
- Jump onto the log (Sprint from the axe's side which has higher elevation).
- The crowbar should be on the windowsill of the window on the wall.