All that sugar... It's a damn shame.Coach
One of Ducatel's best known companies, the sugar mill provided employment to a significant number of the area's residents. The sugar mill itself has about six different buildings, several processing tanks and a large cane field. However, it seems that something may have happened either to the company or the buildings themselves, resulting in the factory being scheduled to be torn down.
- Coach is saddened upon learning about the fate of the sugar in the sugar mill, an obvious nod to his unhealthy diet.
- The Ducatel Diesel gas station which the Survivors retrieved the fuel that they used to refuel the Lagniappe was right beside the cane field.
- The presence of the sugar seems to draw more Witches to this area.
- If the Survivors pass through the sugar mill without startling / killing any of the Witches, you will earn the "SOB STORY" achievement.
- The Survivors went through exactly the same parts of the mill when they left the area with the gas. However, due to the heavy rain, they may be forced to take slightly different routes to avoid the water.